• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rem 870 Gunsmith in Gwinnett ? or Close By

well i spoke with the guys ar Brileys in texas and they said to send barrel and muzzle to them they will mic everything to see if it can be done or if barrel is to thin if they can do it - charge is 150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i spoke with the guys ar Brileys in texas and they said to send barrel and muzzle to them they will mic everything to see if it can be done or if barrel is to thin if they can do it - charge is 150

Mic them yourself, and send them the info, instead of possibly paying shipping both ways.

Personally, I'd hold off, and see if Remington came out with one, threaded. They already have a detachable mag version out. Call Rem., and put in a request. That's how a lot of things come to light.

that would be nice if they would do a threaded barrel but i think with all the restructuring they will be doing there thought process might be somewhere else right now
but i will mic myself good idea keep ya posted

used a cheap cornwell digital caliper tool not sure if it tells me anything or not lol

choke
outside dia 20.70
inside dia 18.87

barrel
outside dia 22.45
inside dia 18.45

will take to work tomorrow and have lab techs mic it for me

but isn’t that correct that’s why you have to ream out the barrel to make the choke fit

inside dia of barrel is just a tad smaller than the inside of choke

its a cylinder choke which i wanted so i can still shoot slugs

threads were not the larger dia
a87ab9780a1d0d1cc5d24a9121c671c5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom