• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember Barry Bush, FBI

a factory glock without serial numbers ???? We don’t find hardware like this on the streets–that Glock was never stamped at the factory [serial number]—those pieces are reserved for people with a lot higher pay grades than me.” umm no they arnt because they don't exist. if this story SOMEHOW turned out to be true (and im highly doubting it is) then maybe one of those ghost glock lowers?

So, what you are saying is that the NYPD was just too lazy to take a new mugshot, or maybe he was quietly and quickly taken away by the Secret Service before they could get him booked in????
No.

What I am saying is that the entire story is fake. Nothing happened.

a factory glock without serial numbers ???? We don’t find hardware like this on the streets–that Glock was never stamped at the factory [serial number]—those pieces are reserved for people with a lot higher pay grades than me.” umm no they arnt because they don't exist. if this story SOMEHOW turned out to be true (and im highly doubting it is) then maybe one of those ghost glock lowers?
That's the kind of crap people say in movies or some USB Commando at the local gun counter. Do you really think that Glock produces non-serialized lowers that are "reserved for people?" Come on...

Back
Top Bottom