• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

reminder: OAL of Rifles

100%, its all ****ing dumb.

NFARetardedness.jpg
$5 Stamp? Is it Class III? I’d have to buy one if it’s only a $5 Stamp. Then I’d be addicted.

MoMoney is what it's mostly about
100%, its all ****ing dumb.

NFARetardedness.jpg
There's hardly any common sense in the Country anymore imo . All the NFA junk is kinda like attacking vape when everybody knows smokes are worse Or pouring trillions on a fluBug instead of curing Cancer . I mean , looking at the photo , which of those guns could you better control while shooting?? ..... those are the ones you need "special" permission to own LOL . It's STOOPID

If you removed the stock and sent it in for repair the action and barrel would become a SBR according to the previous posted logic

so would removing the stock for trasport or storage. I knew a guy who left a shotgun stored in a shed, the stock rotted off, I guess that now makes him a felon.

suppose you have a project gun you have removed the stock from, project gets pushed to the side, stock gets misplaced...

A lot of grey area left up to an officers discretion.

If you removed the stock and sent it in for repair the action and barrel would become a SBR according to the previous posted logic

so would removing the stock for trasport or storage. I knew a guy who left a shotgun stored in a shed, the stock rotted off, I guess that now makes him a felon.

suppose you have a project gun you have removed the stock from, project gets pushed to the side, stock gets misplaced...

A lot of grey area left up to an officers discretion.

Our judicial system is here to protect and serve the people. They are servants of us and will use intellect and compassion in ensuring your rights and freedom are protected. Have faith.

AOW weapons are only $5 to TRANSFER,
once they've been MADE.
("manufactured" - meaning, converted from a normal sporting gun into an NFA-restricted firearm.)

To build / make / manufacture one takes either
a $200 tax per gun, or a commercial manufacturers' license and SOT (annual business tax).

Back
Top Bottom