• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remington closing?

I was referencing Winchester. Sorry I wasn't very clear.
I went back and re-read and I see that now. Missed it the first time. The ones I have ordered for customers that came from Portugal are absolutely beautiful rifles. Of course I never got to try one out so can't say anything about how they shoot but they are damn sure pretty.

Browning doesn’t make an AR, either......why don’t folks call them out for it?

Easy now....
4f90xv.jpg

If I’m not mistaking , Soros umbrella company bought into Remington, never a good thing if the “ freedom group” is really a front for em
Internet myth. Soros owns no part of Freedom Group. Most of the owners are conservatives, including Ex VP Dan Quayle.

Pending final approval, here are the bid winners:
(I like the Ruger picking up Marlin news)

The bankruptcy court still needs to approve the successful bids, but they are as follows:

• Vista Outdoor, Inc. as the Successful Bidder pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit A with respect to the Lonoke Ammunitions Business and certain IP assets; and SIG Sauer, Inc. as the Backup Bidder thereto pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit B with respect to the Lonoke Ammunitions Business;

• Roundhill Group, LLC as the Successful Bidder pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit C with respect to the non-Marlin Firearms Business; and Huntsman Holdings, LLC and Century Arms, Inc. as the Backup Bidders thereto pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit D with respect to certain Firearms Business IP assets and Exhibit E with respect to certain non-Marlin Firearms Business inventory, respectively;

• Sierra Bullets, L.L.C. as the Successful Bidder pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit F with respect to the Barnes Ammunitions Business; and Barnes Acquisition LLC as the Backup Bidder thereto pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit G with respect to the Barnes Ammunitions Business;

• Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. as the Successful Bidder pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit H with respect to the Marlin Firearms Business; and Long Range Acquisition LLC as the Backup Bidder thereto pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit I with respect to the Marlin Firearms Business;

• JJE Capital Holdings, LLC as the Successful Bidder with respect to the DPMS, H&R, Stormlake, AAC, and Parkerbrands;

• Franklin Armory Holdings, Inc., or its designated assignee, as the Successful Bidder with respect to the Bushmasterbrand and certain related assets; and

• Sportsman’s Warehouse, Inc. as the Successful Bidder with respect to the Tapco brand.

The hearing to approve the winning bids will take place on Tuesday, September 29. Watch this space.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/r...iotmuCuH8GAkkOjlrk8bhw_SvOaWJ4nyT-sbWjbUR8QvU

Back
Top Bottom