• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remington Core-Lokt Rifle Ammo $3.99 Box

I bought some years ago hoping my son could handle the round but he still didn’t like it so I used them to hunt and they are deadly, so much so that I began to seek them out because I enjoyed the slightly reduce recoil, but I ran out and could only find the reduced recoil kind and it as not accurate from my set up so I went back to the 150 and 165 gen stuff
What am I supposed to do with 125 grain .30-06?

I bought some years ago hoping my son could handle the round but he still didn’t like it so I used them to hunt and they are deadly, so much so that I began to seek them out because I enjoyed the slightly reduce recoil, but I ran out and could only find the reduced recoil kind and it as not accurate from my set up so I went back to the 150 and 165 gen stuff
I shot a deer with this at 7 yds and it kept eating walked 40 yds eating acorns and fell over dead. No entry, no exit, no blood. I have the bullet in my safe. Last time I use that

So you just scared it to death? I have hit them broadside with 180 grn and they ran 70 yards, nothing but a couple hairs at the site of impact and no blood trail.

Back
Top Bottom