• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Renewed supporter badge not visible.

I think I have figured out what I did. It looks like I purchased the maximum listing option when I actually intended to renew my ODT supporter status. I’m so computer savvy that it only took me three months to figure this out. That’s not too bad though….When I was a teenager, it took me six months to figure out that my girlfriend wore a style of bra that fastened in the front. I think she was actually enjoying the “back massages“ while I was so busy clandestinely searching for the hooks on the back.

I think I have figured out what I did. It looks like I purchased the maximum listing option when I actually intended to renew my ODT supporter status. I’m so computer savvy that it only took me three months to figure this out. That’s not too bad though….When I was a teenager, it took me six months to figure out that my girlfriend wore a style of bra that fastened in the front. I think she was actually enjoying the “back massages“ while I was so busy clandestinely searching for the hooks on the back.
Yeah, sorry about that, there's a small bug that caused a lot of people to purchase the wrong one. If you'd like to upgrade to Supporter from Max Listings you can for $10, and I can start the supporter from today.

Back
Top Bottom