• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Rent Our Beach House. Great Fishing, Low Rates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdrcr

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Rent Our Beach House. Great Fishing, Low Rates!

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Renting our second home in Florida. It's a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath waterfront house located in Perdido Key, between Pensacola Beach and Orange Beach, Alabama. House comfortably sleeps 8-10 guest. 80ft of water frontage with a dock, so bring Your Boat, fishing gear, kayaks, jet skis, or paddle boards. 1.6 miles to Perdido Key Beaches and 15 minutes to Orange Beach. Stores and restaurants 1/2 mile away. Fully equipped with HD tv's in every room, wireless internet, washer/dryer, grill, etc. Of course, all linens, pots/pans, dishes, etc. are also provided, just bring your toothbrush! Fall rates are $125/nt, Winter drops to $100/nt and peak season is only $150/nt, which includes late spring and summer. Taxes are included but there is an additional, cleaning fee. Here is a link to our Facebook business page for the house. There is an availability calendar there.

https://www.facebook.com/Seasprayvacationrental/

Pictures:
img_0531-jpg.1491728

img_0551-jpg.1491729

img_0586-jpg.1491731

img_0587-jpg.1491732

img_0724-jpg.1491733

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
April, since that's when the spring breaks start. We do discounts for 7 day or longer stays and sometimes, last minute specials on unhooked dates or cancellations.
I'm looking at 7 days in early may. What kind of price can you give me?

I did a week at Amelia Island last year and may do this place this year. I'm a kayak fisherman that only paddles. No motor. Do you think I would be able to access good fishing grounds that don't have a bad current from the dock?

Yes, Bayou Garçon is at the end of the canal which opens up to Perdido Bay. Perfect kayak territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom