• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Repairs Now Available at HDS

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
Since the cats a bit out of the bag, I’ll go ahead and confirm. I’ve decided to return to gunsmithing.

I’ve teamed up with Carl (@CHirt) at Hirt Defensive Solutions to start doing repairs, and minor performance jobs. HDS is a licensed FFL, and this was born out of a demand for timely repairs on out of service firearms. There are some PHENOMENAL gunsmiths who do custom builds that have extremely long lead times for repairs because their shop is geared towards the custom work. We will be happy to refer you to one of these shops for your custom individualized builds. Frankly, that’s not our mission.

As we begin to gear up end get up to speed, we want everyone to know what we are available for. The dreaded Marlin Model 69 that will not cycle, the 1911 that will not feed hollow point ammunition, the trigger job on your firearm, or repairs that you just can not wait 4-6 months on. We offer a free evaluation/ troubleshooting so you know quickly 1) what is wrong 2) cost and timeframe to complete. This was born from students in HDS NRA Certified Instructor classes, and students of other classes having an issue with their firearm... and needing it corrected quickly.

I know many of you have know me for years, and many may not. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself to Carl, and learn about the services offered through Hirt Defensive Solutions. As I have a full time career, coach multiple shooting teams, and shoot competitively with my kids, I will only be in certain days and hours. Nonetheless, I’d be more than happy to coordinate meeting at the shop to talk and reintroduce to many of you. You can email Carl at Info@hirtsdefensivesolutions.com or message either of us here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the cats a bit out of the bag, I’ll go ahead and confirm. I’ve decided to return to gunsmithing.

I’ve teamed up with Carl (@CHirt) at Hirt Defensive Solutions to start doing repairs, and minor performance jobs. HDS is a licensed FFL, and this was born out of a demand for timely repairs on out of service firearms. There are some PHENOMENAL gunsmiths who do custom builds that have extremely long lead times for repairs because their shop is geared towards the custom work. We will be happy to refer you to one of these shops for your custom individualized builds. Frankly, that’s not our mission.

As we begin to gear up end get up to speed, we want everyone to know what we are available for. The dreaded Marlin Model 69 that will not cycle, the 1911 that will not feed hollow point ammunition, the trigger job on your firearm, or repairs that you just can not wait 4-6 months on. We offer a free evaluation/ troubleshooting so you know quickly 1) what is wrong 2) cost and timeframe to complete. This was born from students in HDS NRA Certified Instructor classes, and students of other classes having an issue with their firearm... and needing it corrected quickly.

I know many of you have know me for years, and many may not. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself to Carl, and learn about the services offered through Hirt Defensive Solutions. As I have a full time career, coach multiple shooting teams, and shoot competitively with my kids, I will only be in certain days and hours. Nonetheless, I’d be more than happy to coordinate meeting at the shop to talk and reintroduce to many of you. You can email Carl at Info@hirtsdefensivesolutions.com or message either of us here.

Glad you're back in the saddle man

:thumb:

Good to see you back 'Smithing, Josh! Now if we could just do something about that DISTANCE...

Thought you might like this.

70e35c5dd19c2c54fb606ef1b058d7e9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom