• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Replacing Military Medals and Ribbons

I was told long ago there is thin line between bravery and stupidity, I’ll only ages that was very stupid one more than once. I drink to my brave brothers often.
I’m personally glad you were able to recover your awards, maybe one day you tell your kids what you did, for me it’s a lost cause , mine could careless what I did. Consider yourself a lucky father. Thank you for your service and commitment to our country!

I was told long ago there is thin line between bravery and stupidity, I’ll only ages that was very stupid one more than once. I drink to my brave brothers often.
I’m personally glad you were able to recover your awards, maybe one day you tell your kids what you did, for me it’s a lost cause , mine could careless what I did. Consider yourself a lucky father. Thank you for your service and commitment to our country!
And thank you for your service and climbing to the peak of the spear, the farthest most point inhabited by few. I know my experiences pale in comparison to yours Sir. :yo:

That makes me sad brother.

Back
Top Bottom