• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Replacing sights on Cz-52 with Tritium Sights-And Who Can Do

JJ Garrett

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I LOVE my CZ! I spent $112 for new sights and had them mounted. The front site fell off and don't know where. Had the same guy put on a new front sight. He and most of my shooting buddies think the CZ is a piece of junk, so I wasn't that surprised that the sight came back crooked, low, and off to the right. I like to shoot at 90-100 feet (you know the gun will easily do it!), so I'm off at least a foot on my aim. Sometimes I don't even hit the target! The sight is really so whackily placed that I can't compensate for my shots. Is there a gunsmith out there that could re-do my front sight CORRECTLY? I'd love to find him. Thanks! PS, I'm in central georgia, but I can mail the thing further out.

I LOVE my CZ! I spent $112 for new sights and had them mounted. The front site fell off and don't know where. Had the same guy put on a new front sight. He and most of my shooting buddies think the CZ is a piece of junk, so I wasn't that surprised that the sight came back crooked, low, and off to the right. I like to shoot at 90-100 feet (you know the gun will easily do it!), so I'm off at least a foot on my aim. Sometimes I don't even hit the target! The sight is really so whackily placed that I can't compensate for my shots. Is there a gunsmith out there that could re-do my front sight CORRECTLY? I'd love to find him. Thanks! PS, I'm in central georgia, but I can mail the thing further out.
Hey brother! See my post regarding my Beretta 96 that Amerigun USA replaced my front sight and mill in a new dovetail for new Trijicon sights. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom