• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Repowering!

My tournament partners boat will run 90 and we got up to 86 on Lanier one time last winter during a blastoff. Keep in mind winter though so it was like glass.

a few years back me and a buddy was in his older ranger and we were running 60 ish and the steering linkage broke and jerked the boat at a 90 degree angle to the right and slung is out... lol. We were on carters that day and was lucky he had the kill switch on, if not the prop would’ve got me.
YIKES!

Yes you’ll love the four stroke. Ive had three yamahas and all have been good. My brother has a 28’ cc w/2 suzuki 140’s and has been happy with them

The only choice would be Yamie, or Zuke. I run Yamaha, but the Suzuki is very nice. You did good. My family had a big place on St. George, hurricane wiped it out, never went back, bought a place on St. Simons.

The only choice would be Yamie, or Zuke. I run Yamaha, but the Suzuki is very nice. You did good. My family had a big place on St. George, hurricane wiped it out, never went back, bought a place on St. Simons.
Any insight on good fishing at St. George would be greatly appreciated.

Any insight on good fishing at St. George would be greatly appreciated.

Man that was 94 I believe, hurricane Opal. I was 25, chasing tail, not Triple Tail either..lol
Let me get in touch with my friend, who has been going since the 60’s.

Back
Top Bottom