• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Required Classes

I had the ink my first visit and digital prints taken several years later. I don't recall being finger printed more than twice but, my memory sux.

I'm not against the idea of a class, but not for carry purposes. I think the class should be taught in public schools, middle school or high school, and part of our nation's mandatory education.

The problem is that liberals think education is the answer for literally everything EXCEPT gun violence. For that we need to ban guns...

I'm not against the idea of a class, but not for carry purposes. I think the class should be taught in public schools, middle school or high school, and part of our nation's mandatory education.

The problem is that liberals think education is the answer for literally everything EXCEPT gun violence. For that we need to ban guns...
BOOM!!!

Coming form a state that requires a handgun qualification (qualifying with the style of weapon you are going to be carrying, e.g. wheel gun or semi-automatic), written test (after four hours of class) to get a permit, I have a problem paying for a permit..period! Requiring training (although it may be prudent) is an infringement to your second amendment right. All of that being said...if I could attend a training class and it would give me the ability to legally carry a weapon in concealment in all states...I'M IN!!!!

I have never met a gun owner who just bought a gun without being taught how to use one before, also the worst gun handling I have ever witnessed was by gun store employees at work. So I'm not too confident in their ability to teach or test new gun owners.

Back
Top Bottom