• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Required Classes

Taxing people for stuff like tea really pisses off Americans. Probably should pisses them off that we pay for roads we can't use.

The court system requires you have a extreme amount of law knowledge. It's no longer a mom and pop trial. So unless you are so highly intelligent you can learn your defense and offence against a state paid prosecuting attorney, I'd say you are required to pay a lawyer. And hope you pay a good one because usually there are no refunds and it's hard to fight a case behind bars.

Most people with a job that can own a pistol, probably won't qualify for a free attorney. And if it's free how good do you think it is?

I would like to see people shown how to camber and un-chamber a round safely in a pistol at point of sale or better yet, two years mandatory military after high school graduation.

I might be ok with required service. Kinda like required education. Everyone should really contribute to the country. However, not everyone is capable of service and should have a right to a weapon. Just about any criminal can get a weapon so why refuse it to good citizens? If laws were harsher on criminals wed have less crime. Criminals have just as much if it more rights than you. Might be better as a physical education class in school. I'd have rather shot clays than golfballs.

Back
Top Bottom