• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Residential Room Clearing & Response to Active Shooter, Jan 28-29 Marietta GA

"Now, if I could only turn the sprinklers on and off at will for some added realism........."

:pound:I like the way you think.

During the incident at Columbine, for instance, the LEO's are inside the school and the sprinklers are going off, as well as the fire alarms. Very hard to communicate or see.

Seriously, I do like the way you think. Nice little edge to the training.

Thank you.

In some advanced classes I've run, I've had students run a course of fire with goggles over their glasses. I take the goggles ahead of time and mist them with black spray paint. Enough to see safely, but messed up enough to be a pain in the arse.

Thank you.

In some advanced classes I've run, I've had students run a course of fire with goggles over their glasses. I take the goggles ahead of time and mist them with black spray paint. Enough to see safely, but messed up enough to be a pain in the arse.
Good stuff here! :becky:

It's easy to do it right, when everything is easy.

The training venue is outstanding......it's a shame it will be torn down at the end of this month.

I don't have enough one to put together another large class and do up students, but if anyone is interested and has a group of folks that would like to attend with you, please contact me and I'll put it together.

Back
Top Bottom