• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Residents Open Fire with AR-15, 9mm Handgun and Turn the Tide on 7 Invasion Suspects

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
1 killed, one hospitalized and one minor injuries and needing a fresh set of underwear.

They kicked the trailer door in at 4 am on a Sunday and claimed they were from the Sheriff's dept.

A bloody mask and a .380 handgun was found outside...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...re-ar-15-9mm-handgun-seven-invasion-suspects/

media.breitbart.com_media_2018_04_alleged_home_invasion_stoppef990ff128ad5fb228382baf0c3ab955d.jpg

One of the comments;
"heard a voice outside yell “Sheriff’s Office!” before the front door burst open. " - suppose it WAS the Sheriff's office? Seems like there are some questions as to how they responded so quickly AND identified their target as not the police.

FBI, GBI, CIA, BATFE, or the Sheriff's Office, I don't care what you yell,if you kick in my door, may God be with you, because you will need another lead man on the next home invasion.

One of the comments;
"heard a voice outside yell “Sheriff’s Office!” before the front door burst open. " - suppose it WAS the Sheriff's office? Seems like there are some questions as to how they responded so quickly AND identified their target as not the police.

FBI, GBI, CIA, BATFE, or the Sheriff's Office, I don't care what you yell,if you kick in my door, may God be with you, because you will need another lead man on the next home invasion.

I have to agree. If someone kicks my door in I'm shooting first and asking questions later. This is why no knock warrants should be done away with, completely. They are a proven recipe for disaster.

It is interesting how this transpired, and I have to wonder how the resident reacted this quickly, unless they knew beforehand these scumbags were up to something. I'm thinking yes, they suspected something and were obviously ready.

Probably a dope deal gone wrong.

I don't have any dope deals going on, but I have a "full semi auto" Mak 90 within arms reach, along with a Glock 17, and a Rem 870, so I'm locked and loaded.
These are strange times we are living in, so I like to be ready.

(The Mak 90 is not Black, has it ever assaulted anyone, and therefore it's not a spooky ass looking assault weapon)

30 rounds, 1 killed. Spray and pray. I still don't think an AR is a great home defense weapon. I know everyone will laugh, but Auto ordnance now have an 'assault' style version of the Thompson. 50 round drum of hollowpoint 45's sounds like a good way to put people down.

Back
Top Bottom