• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Residents Open Fire with AR-15, 9mm Handgun and Turn the Tide on 7 Invasion Suspects

30 rounds, 1 killed. Spray and pray. I still don't think an AR is a great home defense weapon. I know everyone will laugh, but Auto ordnance now have an 'assault' style version of the Thompson. 50 round drum of hollowpoint 45's sounds like a good way to put people down.
But it weighs 30 pounds loaded...I exaggerate, but not by much. People on light duty cant defend themselves with it.

Reactions: JWC
One of the comments;
"heard a voice outside yell “Sheriff’s Office!” before the front door burst open. " - suppose it WAS the Sheriff's office? Seems like there are some questions as to how they responded so quickly AND identified their target as not the police.

FBI, GBI, CIA, BATFE, or the Sheriff's Office, I don't care what you yell,if you kick in my door, may God be with you, because you will need another lead man on the next home invasion.

I figured it out : the residents asked to see their badges and the 'sheriffs' replied
"Badges? We don't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

30 rounds, 1 killed. Spray and pray. I still don't think an AR is a great home defense weapon. I know everyone will laugh, but Auto ordnance now have an 'assault' style version of the Thompson. 50 round drum of hollowpoint 45's sounds like a good way to put people down.
Nothing to laugh at about that. I'd take it very seriously.

What the hell is an assault style Thompson? Any object can be used in an assault.

Of course more to the story, the invaders of who three were brothers were having a feud with the residents it is reported.

The eldest intruder fired one shot from a .380 handgun before being hit in the head and expiring. May he not R.I.P.
FTFY.
He don't need no peace.

Back
Top Bottom