• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Restoration of rights?

You guys aren't going to get me back in this..I merely stated that the point was well stated and it was.
You guys don't like my take on things from a LE point of view , God forbid I should tell you about something that I know from experience CAN get you in trouble, so figure it out on your own and Good Luck.

Last edited:

MMMM lets see, I carried Carl Isaacs to Reidsville when he was brought back from West Virgina, I have dragged escaped armed felons from dark attics in the worst parts of Atlanta, I have been overrun and knocked down by concrete blocks while on riot details...no these guys on here definitely scare me too much.

Last edited:
LOL! , Ok come on you two,, We know you are tuff guys,
Lets not ruin this thread with all the BS, I think this has been a damn good conversation so far, valid points from both sides of the isle, and allot of good info to go with it. Ive asked my buddy to come over for breakfast in the morning and discuss this topic/and all the posts, I want to get the whole story from him , im gonna write it up here in the thread so we can all see the story we have been discussing. lets see if anyone has a change of heart after you hear the story from his lips and through my fingertips :-)
And thanks to everyone who joined in on this thread.
GDAWG out

Back
Top Bottom