• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Retail Internet Sales Tax for Georgia Residents Starts 1/1/2019

serious question

retailers dont keep track of SSN and what not for tax purposes

if option 2 is used what if hypothetically an order placed was for a "new customer" everytime. or if i as a customer just created a new profile every time and kept my orders under 500???

You should send them a letter like everyone does the ATF when asking for approval of new accessories. But yeah, even if they sent a letter to your house there's no way to guarantee who made the purchase.

Hit me with some sales tax on an internet buy today. Can’t stand it but what are we gonna do about it but pay it. The snowball is just too big now.

Ditto! Midway is charging tax, I imagine Brownell's will have their system updated soon.
All this did was make me look longer for what I needed. I found a retailer out of state that was $2 higher per unit but charged 1/5 the shipping and NO tax. Glad I looked on page three of the Google search. Come arrest me shytebyrds.

If it helps local businesses it's ok. Better to remove all the taxes, but if it means people spending money in their own community I'm for it.
I really would not have a big problem with it, if prices would be more consistent across the board. For this cause I agree.

i order almost all my ammo online. its just two dang convenient and the price is way better. for the guys who say this is good why would i wanna spend more of my money for the same product than i can get somewhere else for cheaper. longer as i can find it cheaper online. no matter how much cheaper. i'm going with that.

I keep lookingbon page three of the Google results to find small shops with an internet presence. It's still just a matter of time though.

Back
Top Bottom