• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Retirement Milestone

Congrats, welcome to an elite club,
boomers drunk.gif

Congratulations to you and all of other retirees on here! Those of you that retired at 62, are you still glad you retired early instead of waiting a few more years? I am closing in making that decision and appreciate any comments.

I Retired last month after 50 years in my field of expertise. Turned 70 and am going to do whatever I want and can afford to do. Donations are graciously accepted! I’ll be cruising ODT looking for those elusive deals and sage commentary. Y’all be safe and well!
Congrats to you sir. Enjoy your retirement years thoroughly. You’ve earned it!

Fortunate to have retired at 56 in 2018. Have thought about doing something part time but then I couldn't do all the things I do now. Ongoing projects at home, lunch w friends, spur of the moment decisions to travel somewhere....etc. My wife is my boss and she says I am doing a good job....lol

Congratulations to you and all of other retirees on here! Those of you that retired at 62, are you still glad you retired early instead of waiting a few more years? I am closing in making that decision and appreciate any comments.
You ever see a tombstone that said I wished I could have worked a few more years? Retire when you can and spend it with family and friends.

Best thing, well one of the best things is I am now in the 12% Federal tax bracket bwhahahaha!

I am no evil rich income. Gib me ma monhay.

Bump up to 22% in 2025 when my wife and I start drawing Social Security.

Retired in Oct. 2016 at 61.5 yrs old. Worked part time from Oct. 2016 to Dec. 2020. Now I'm fully retired. Will be 66 in May. Now if the wife would just leave me alone...I might enjoy my retirement. :tape2:

Back
Top Bottom