• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Return of the Zoid . . . .

So, now that you're settled back in, are you still peddling polishing clothes? I'm in need..

Yes, most likely.

I have a good bit of "New Old Stock" and just today I reached out to the manufacturer to see about getting another half pallet or two brought in.

My concern with the NOS is that these have probably dried a bit over the past year or two. They should still work, but it might take a bit more effort / elbow grease to get the same results. I am thinking of discounting the remaining few dozen that I have. The other factor is that mailing costs have substantially increased.

I used to sell these 3 for $12 shipped. It isn't really economical to sell a 3 pack these days, especially a discounted 3 pack, but I could probably do a 6 pack of NOS for $20 shipped. When those are gone, those will be gone . . . .

My cost on them new has increased about 40%. When I get new stock in, I will probably need to price them 6 for $28 / 12 for $52 shipped. If we can arrange a face to face, I can knock $4 off.

The new MSRP on these in $6.75 each. They are selling for between $5.50 to $8 each on Amazonia . . . . .

I'll check and see how many NOS cloths I have left.

Z

WB1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom