• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reuben Egg rolls Done!

Off the hook brother!!!! Delicious! Only problem is Margaret bought corn oil, I didn't check it because how hard is it buy peanut oil? Fire alarm! Wired to security system! Fire department was here in under 4 minutes. How embarrassing. I guess I have 'egg roll' on my face.

Oops. Forgot pic.
IMG_20190125_194407.jpg

Simple
Egg roll wraps you will find them in usually the fresh vegetable Isle
Corn beef 1/2 lb
Swiss cheese 1/2 lb
A good Sourkraut
and Thousand Island Dressing

Dice into small pieces meat, cheese, and drain and press sourkraut, mix all. Lay out a wrap and have one egg yoke in a separate bowl. Apply mixture to wrap and roll mixture, sealing with the egg yoke applied to the end of the wrap. Deep fry at 325 turning until golden brown..Takes maybe 2-3 minutes, drain on paper towels and enjoy with the Thousand Island dressing..
I've just copied this and will make them. they look delish

Looks awesome DD Send me the recipe too.
Simple
Corn beef 1/2 lb
Swiss cheese 1/2 lb
A good Sourkraut

Dice into small pieces meat, cheese, and drain and press sourkraut, mix all. Lay out a wrap and have one egg yoke in a separate bowl. Apply mixture to wrap and roll mixture, sealing with the egg yoke applied to the end of the wrap. Deep fry at 325 turning until golden brown..Takes maybe 2-3 minutes, drain on paper towels and enjoy with the Thousand Island dressing..

Simple
Corn beef 1/2 lb
Swiss cheese 1/2 lb
A good Sourkraut

Thanks a bunch.

Off the hook brother!!!! Delicious! Only problem is Margaret bought corn oil, I didn't check it because how hard is it buy peanut oil? Fire alarm! Wired to security system! Fire department was here in under 4 minutes. How embarrassing. I guess I have 'egg roll' on my face.
You wear it Well!

Back
Top Bottom