• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rhelton's friends 4 year old boy needs a kidney

Hey guys. Cameron has been officially approved for transplant and we are waiting our (mine and my wifes) bloodwork to come back and then one of us can move forward to the next testing. He is staying strong and positive as always. Thank you all for everything.
I went through donation and Transplant for my daughter almost exactly 2 years ago. Need any tips, advice, or prayer, just Pm me. I'll help where I can. I hope that the boys family checked with COTA. Children's Organ Transplant Association. They are top notch!

Hello my new friends,
July 7th is always a huge day for our family for one reason or another, starting 7 years ago. From new jobs, multiple home purchases, grandpa's retirement and the birth of our son. Now we have a new reason to be joyous on 7-7.

Today we recieved the news that I have passed all of the tests. I will be donating my kidney to my son and I could not be happier. From the start of all of this I knew that if there was ANY way possible, I wanted to be the one to give this gift to him. Next week, we will be able to schedule the date and will definitely keep everyone updated.

Thank you SO MUCH for all of the good thoughts and prayers. We have seen a new level of love that is unparalleled by anything we have ever known.

Hello my new friends,
July 7th is always a huge day for our family for one reason or another, starting 7 years ago. From new jobs, multiple home purchases, grandpa's retirement and the birth of our son. Now we have a new reason to be joyous on 7-7.

Today we recieved the news that I have passed all of the tests. I will be donating my kidney to my son and I could not be happier. From the start of all of this I knew that if there was ANY way possible, I wanted to be the one to give this gift to him. Next week, we will be able to schedule the date and will definitely keep everyone updated.

Thank you SO MUCH for all of the good thoughts and prayers. We have seen a new level of love that is unparalleled by anything we have ever known.
That's awesome! 2 years ago I donated my left kidney to my 16 year old daughter. She just graduated high school and starts Chatt Tech in a month or so. It is a blessing to see her thrive. PM me of you need anything as far as advice, etc. prayers for you and him and all the family involved.

We did the transplant on Tuesday and the kidney is working!!! Cameron and I are both doing well. Today, one of the nurses wheeled me across the street to Cam's hospital in an underground tunnel so I could see him for the first time since the surgeries. We got to take a nap together for an hour before I came back to my hospital. My wife was able to snap this picture.

Attachments

• 20170802_125942.jpg
    20170802_125942.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 21
We did the transplant on Tuesday and the kidney is working!!! Cameron and I are both doing well. Today, one of the nurses wheeled me across the street to Cam's hospital in an underground tunnel so I could see him for the first time since the surgeries. We got to take a nap together for an hour before I came back to my hospital. My wife was able to snap this picture.
Doesn't Get any better than this! Beautiful...

So good to hear!!! Great picture! Praying you both recover quickly and fully

Back
Top Bottom