• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rhelton's friends 4 year old boy needs a kidney

oh I never doubted you ,,your one of the most generous people here ,

i'm not even sure how a college student can manage to save these days with the cost of everything, and then to give it all to a family in need.....well.....that's an awesome blessing. Bladefreak Bladefreak you can shoot anything i have

i'm not even sure how a college student can manage to save these days with the cost of everything, and then to give it all to a family in need.....well.....that's an awesome blessing. Bladefreak Bladefreak you can shoot anything i have
Thats quite a compliment... Im more than humbled....

Thats Jesus in me, by nature im pretty selfish... Its my jewish side lol (i actually am part hebrew)

Living with your folks and going to community college helps with expenses lol

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Thats quite a compliment... Im more than humbled....

Thats Jesus in me, by nature im pretty selfish... Its my jewish side lol (i actually am part hebrew)

Living with your folks and going to community college helps with expenses lol

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Hello all. My name is Slade, and I am Cameron's dad. I am completely floored at the support this community is showing our family. This news came out of nowhere and hit us really hard but Cameron is staying strong and positive every day. He really is an amazing son. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to @RHelton10, Paynefree Paynefree , everyone that has bid and all of ODT.

First and foremost, welcome to the trader. Sorry to see you join under the circumstances that brought you here. However, you're here now and one of us. We do have some great folks around the forum. Take a moment or two to familiarize yourself with the group and know that we are behind you lifting you up in prayer everyday moving forward. Keep us posted..so far I know a few folks that are behind the cause of your son Cameron. Prayer works! This is just a token of our goodwill.

First and foremost, welcome to the trader. Sorry to see you join under the circumstances that brought you here. However, you're here now and one of us. We do have some great folks around the forum. Take a moment or two to familiarize yourself with the group and know that we are behind you lifting you up in prayer everyday moving forward. Keep us posted..so far I know a few folks that are behind the cause of your son Cameron. Prayer works! This is just a token of our goodwill.

Paynefree Paynefree , If you still have my number, call me. If not send me a PM and I'll send it to you. If you want to wait till morning that's fine too. I have an Idea.

Back
Top Bottom