• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rhelton's friends 4 year old boy needs a kidney

So heres the deal..Some of the wonderful odt guys have sent me messages and would like to donate on top of the auction amount due to the bid size at this point. That is always an option. You guys are great. keep it going for Mr. Cameron! Imagine the magnitude this can have on his life. Talk about doing something that will last a lifetime.. We're not done yet but thank you guys!!

So heres the deal..Some of the wonderful odt guys have sent me messages and would like to donate on top of the auction amount due to the bid size at this point. That is always an option. You guys are great. keep it going for Mr. Cameron! Imagine the magnitude this can have on his life. Talk about doing something that will last a lifetime.. We're not done yet but thank you guys!!

Is there a PayPal or something we can shoot a donation to?

Is there a PayPal or something we can shoot a donation to?

I think we can figure out something like PayPal for anyone that wants to donate directly; there is a GoFundMe already set up but I'm not sure if their % cut. If we use paypal's "gift" option there are no fees. I'll talk it over with Paynefree Paynefree and figure out something.

I swear every time I turn around you guys just continue to amaze me how you keep pouring out the support. Truly a giving community. Nothing but respect and appreciation for you all.

If anyone would like to use paypal as a "gift" shoot me a pm and I will respond with an email address to send those to. Just make sure if sent via paypal its done as 'friends and family" or "gift" so we don't incur fees. if we need to incur fees that is fine but prefer not to.. Many thanks guys and gals.

With permission from Slade, I'm dropping in a few pictures that I'm grabbing from his FB page so you guys can get to know the family you're helping out a little more.

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.43.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.45.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.48.59 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom