• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ribeye recipe needed

Screw that gas grill. Do you have a cast iron skillet?
Amen....let meat get to room temperature. I like Montreal Steak Seasoning and Paprika with some kosher salt. Olive oil and butter in iron skillet. Sear on both sides and finish in oven with a meat thermometer to 130. Remove and let rest. Temp will rise a few degrees. Medium.... hot pink center

This.

If you don't have a skillet big enough, go buy a bigger one. Or can use a cast iron griddle. Only using it to sear the meat. Kosher salt all the seasoning you need. Problem is that gas grill. Build a wood fire in some concrete blocks, throw the meat in the coals. Brush ashes off and enjoy.

I think I'm going to buy a bigger skillet at your suggestion. It was one of those moments I was stuck on making do with what I got...needed to change my mindset lol...

Caveman T-Bones - Primal Grill with Steven Raichlen

I've seen that video before and definitely want to try that too

Kosher salt and course ground black pepper. A dash of garlic powder and then pour melted butter over top. Grill on HIGH heat preferable charcoal with lid open and please don’t overcook that awesome hunk of meat lol. I’d take it off the charcoal at 115 degrees and hope it stops about 125. Mmmmmmmmm

Breakfast?

4579525F-D934-4279-82CE-591846A12EEB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom