• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Richard Sherman Says ‘Legal Action’ May Be Necessary if Anthem Protester Eric Reid Isn’t Signed Soon

And lest i leave someone out do not forget those little cheerleaders who took a knee to support them against this country.

Darn tooting, they all deserve to be forced to practice in full uniform until they're slick and sweaty, then get a darned good spanking.

It'll hurt me more than them, but I'm prepared to sacrifice.. and travel......... maybe pitch in a few $'s.......................

Darn tooting, they all deserve to be forced to practice in full uniform until they're slick and sweaty, then get a darned good spanking.

It'll hurt me more than them, but I'm prepared to sacrifice.. and travel......... maybe pitch in a few $'s.......................
I knew someone would see it my way. Thank you for offering to help, spank away!

**** him and his protesting asshole buddies, just cause HE thinks he's a great player and he DESERVES a spot on a team don't mean jack ****. The team owners are under NO OBLIGATION to sign ANYBODY they don't want on THEIR teams. And with all that said....I don't give two ****s if the NFL goes under. Smdh....

Back
Top Bottom