• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Richmond Hill WMA

Veral007

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Anybody hunting hog around Richmond hill having any luck? I'm looking to get out this weekend and hopefully get a hog or two. I want try out little Egypt island where I have had luck before, but open to any suggestions for anywhere around the Richmond hill WMA. I'm Army so I don't know many people with private land to hunt, with that being said I'm always willing to help any locals if they have a hog problem!

Have you tried going on Ft. Stewart. They are loaaaadded with hogs, and if your a civilian they're pretty easy to deal with. Went hunting a few times on that WMA, just had too many folks show up at the same time I did.

Have you tried going on Ft. Stewart. They are loaaaadded with hogs, and if your a civilian they're pretty easy to deal with. Went hunting a few times on that WMA, just had too many folks show up at the same time I did.
First off Steve you know I'm not a civilian, secondly bud I hate working with all the BS of hunting on Stewart. I hope NY is treating you nice!

Oh shoot my bad, I forgot your tag name. lol. NY sucks. I had a few run in's with the game wardens down there and stopped hunting, but there is swamp on the other end of 144 towards glenville that is hog heaven.

Back
Top Bottom