• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP ammo

We're planning a few test with this stuff to see how well it does. I'll post up what we see as soon as I get finished with it.
I'll hold my comments about the RIP ammo's performance until I see what it does and how well it works for myself. I have seen (in person, not on youtube) tons of tests in ballistic gel with the 380. The results are always the same, the rear of the bullet penetrates 7 1/2" to 8" deep and the "petals" expand to a 5" circle penetrating 5 1/2" to 6" deep.

I don't get the bashing or praise from anyone that has not shot the stuff or why anyone would get into a heated argument over it.

I bought them to shoot in my Hi Point. Y'all are just mad because you can't have that kind of quality fire arm. It's a beast.

Bottom line who care what they cost or the performance. I wanted a box so I bought one end of story. They might be awesome they might suck. I don't CARE. And NO I don't own a Hi Point

Damn, this just make me want to tackle a horse
th

I bought them to shoot in my Hi Point. Y'all are just mad because you can't have that kind of quality fire arm. It's a beast.

Bottom line who care what they cost or the performance. I wanted a box so I bought one end of story. They might be awesome they might suck. I don't CARE. And NO I don't own a Hi Point

ammo costs more than your gun. lol

We're planning a few test with this stuff to see how well it does. I'll post up what we see as soon as I get finished with it.
I'll hold my comments about the RIP ammo's performance until I see what it does and how well it works for myself. I have seen (in person, not on youtube) tons of tests in ballistic gel with the 380. The results are always the same, the rear of the bullet penetrates 7 1/2" to 8" deep and the "petals" expand to a 5" circle penetrating 5 1/2" to 6" deep.

I don't get the bashing or praise from anyone that has not shot the stuff or why anyone would get into a heated argument over it.

this sounds good to me. everyone has thier own thoughts on this ammo. i don't care for it personally, however, i have a hard time with people bashing something without knowing one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom