• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency of The Future

wouldnt be cutting xrp even close to out yet. lots of cryptos crashed over the past couple days but i'd suspect it to bounce back.

I'm not cutting it out, I just missed the boat as to buying it when it was stupid cheap. I've been following crypto on and off for a few years but have never had the cash to invest in them. Now I do.

I had a guy at work come to me and tell me about this R2B coin? He put in $500 and said within 6-12 months he could have $18k.... WTF is he talking about lol? I know nothing about this stuff
and have followed this tread very lightly so, do any of you guys know much about this R2B stuff ?

edit: he also said every person that signs up referencing his username would get him $50 back each time?
again WTF is he talking about lol

I had a guy at work come to me and tell me about this R2B coin? He put in $500 and said within 6-12 months he could have $18k.... WTF is he talking about lol? I know nothing about this stuff
and have followed this tread very lightly so, do any of you guys know much about this R2B stuff ?

edit: he also said every person that signs up referencing his username would get him $50 back each time?
again WTF is he talking about lol
"Could" . . . . That's your key word for him for the day lol . I "could" win the lottery but "coins" make the "could" feeling last longer. . . .

Maybe today will be the day. . . . Lol . . . Hey, I'm in the game to so I'm not hating, but I'm still going to work for now . . .

Back
Top Bottom