• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency of The Future

Depends on where your're in. I'm 10 times my money so I'm happy with the coin. What you have to remember is that it's not the use as bit coin etc. This coin is doing well and will continue to be an investment op.
Yeah, I'm still way up too. I still wish I'd sold when it peaked around $3.80 though. If I had, I'd be buying back in now! :whoo:

I was just thinking the same last night but SWC, Money Gram is the 2nd largest in the world in moving cross border payments. 2nd largest, the XRP Token system has to be proven 1000% to be adopted by the masses. I say Ripple or really the XRP Token is in a great spot. If you had a company that grew 50,000% in 1 year and you just made a deal with the 2nd largest cross border money mover to use your system to prove to the mass world that it work, it's right and it's the only system that changes, real cost, speed and the cross border financial payment system world. Would you not be pretty dang happy?? Okay the price drop sucks, but understand that the XRP TOKEN is what needs the value not any of the other products Ripple has effects the value of XRP Token. This Money Gram Deal is what will make it very valuable or not. This is what we need to know, it has to happen to be adopted and too make it number 1 or number 0. I'm in for number 1 all in.

First off I’m not a huge fan of ripple. Sold it all 20min after it was “announced” that it wasn’t going to Coinbase. Happy with that decision...

This dip we are seeing is NOTHING new. Same thing happened around the same time the last several years. This year may be bigger than the other years because of inexperienced weak hands. There is a sale going on right now. Deep discounts. It comes with risk. This is not investment advice. Make your own decisions.

Back
Top Bottom