• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency of The Future

Well heres what I got. Note that the ACH method needs your banks complete online login info. "Not hap-nin captain"
Best for Buy Sell Deposit Withdraw Speed
Bank Account (ACH)
Large and small investments ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 4-5 business days
Credit / Debit Card Small investments ✔ ✘ ✘ ✘ Instant
Wire Transfer Large investments ✘ ✘ ✔ ✔ 1-3 business days
PayPal Quick sells ✘ ✔ ✘ ✘ Instant

I originally populated my Coinbase account with a credit card to avoid having my bank info on there. I linked my paypal account for deposits when I sell. Well then Coinbase gets a fee when you sell and PayPal gets a fee when you deposit...so I wound up linking my bank account anyway.

Well heres what I got. Note that the ACH method needs your banks complete online login info. "Not hap-nin captain"
Best for Buy Sell Deposit Withdraw Speed
Bank Account (ACH)
Large and small investments ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 4-5 business days
Credit / Debit Card Small investments ✔ ✘ ✘ ✘ Instant
Wire Transfer Large investments ✘ ✘ ✔ ✔ 1-3 business days
PayPal Quick sells ✘ ✔ ✘ ✘ Instant

You don't have to login directly to your bank site. I don't like that either. I chose "other" and entered my routing info without having to logon to my bank account. Coinbase made two micro deposits a few days later and I went back and confirmed.

Credit cards incur heavy fees on Coinbase so avoid them. And many CC companies are now blocking purchases for crypto. Capital One will not let you buy crypto. They say it's too risky and people are charging up their cards trying to get rich.

I think we'll be fine Jeff, we got in at the right time. This shakedown needed to happen to clear the air in the crypto market. Long term investment is simply defined.
D

I'm still holding what I bought. Plan to hold it till it makes the money I think it should. Xrp to me is the best one I could put "real" money in. If I don't get "real" money back so be it. But if I'm right I'll be way better off. If not I lost money I'd spend on guns ammo or other stuff. Lol

Side note crazy how many people put money in a 401k/stocks and laugh at crypto... I know this for a fact the stock market has crashed before. Crypto started from nothing went up to holy **** then back down to damn really I have this much left after the drop... It's not for everyone but I'm still happy with my "investment in fake money".

And let's not talk about the value of a dollar or 100 of them that most value so much. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom