• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency of The Future

I think that everyone that has purchased XRP will be quite surprised in the next 24 months. Ripple is doing there best to take a majority share cross border payments and most would be deleted from Swift's business. Swift pretty much has a monopoly on cross border transactions. That will change shortly if Ripples ledger system works as they claim. The crypto crash needed to happen to stop the dogie coin type people from destroying a technology that can change payment systems as we know it. Look at the use, do your research and define the difference between Ripple and bit coin erth etc. You'll see ripple hit numbers that will make you very rich. If you haven't purchased it get in now it's not too late. At 77 cents it's a bargain still. I believe, It will at least return 5 times your money within the next 12 months. I bought in at 18 cents, it can dance around a 1.00 until regulations are sorted out and hedge fund investors start jumping on board. Once that happens it's no limit where it may go. Now that being said, I'm not giving advice, nor am I telling anyone to purchase xrp or any other crypto coin. This is a personal opinion and, to me it's the best coin to invest in because of it's ability to work with banks and the U.S. financial system vs being against the banking industry like bit coin and others.

How to get rich off this.....lol

In my opinion buy all you can buy at the 77 cent or anything under a dollar. I'm in near ?0,000 xrp and very happy with the potential that this will return. If it hits 10.00 and you pay 1.00 your're making 10 times your investment.
If it hits 10.00 I'm 100 times and happy. Buy and hold until you can double your money, sell enough to double after it's high enough that you can stay in the game and hold the rest until a high profit margin with the rest. Just always keep xrp on the books. it could easily go to 30.00 plus.

In my opinion buy all you can buy at the 77 cent or anything under a dollar. I'm in near ?0,000 xrp and very happy with the potential that this will return. If it hits 10.00 and you pay 1.00 your're making 10 times your investment.
If it hits 10.00 I'm 100 times and happy. Buy and hold until you can double your money, sell enough to double after it's high enough that you can stay in the game and hold the rest until a high profit margin with the rest. Just always keep xrp on the books. it could easily go to 30.00 plus.
wait how do you expect it to go to $30?
You do realize there is a 99 BILLION token max?
and that it isn't necessary for its own network to operate?
and that the banks don't use XRP?
right?

XRP/Ripple will be much more than 30.00 before it's over. As the market cap stands, XRP will only have to go to like 4.00 to be number one. It was already at 3.69. Some are calling for (bittycoin) Bitcoin to be down to 1000.00 if that happens who leads the pack RIPPLE XRP.
If you're going to buy a coin it should be xrp in my opinion. Steller, is a good coin, but will never reach what ripple will, Cardano is another that might prove to be very profitable.
With that, I would say if you're a gambler jump in on all three with at least 40 to 50,000 each of XRP, Cardano and Steller. If you have a extra 1500 buy 550,000 Dogecoin and hold for the peak and cash out. It's expected to go to 0.18 by end of year. that would be near 100,000 on a 1500.00 investment. Just remember not to use money you can't afford to lose, always a chance that you loose it all but I stand that XRP/Ripple is the winner by 2020.

Back
Top Bottom