• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rise of the $350 AR

Kephart2

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
10   0
Reaction score
With inexpensive rifles and parts flooding the market, we are seeing some incredible numbers. This is capitalism at its finest. All the makers scrambling to lower prices. Here are some awesome examples from PSA. $299 complete kits minus lower receiver. Quality parts like stainless, or nitride barrels
What have yall seen?
http://palmettostatearmory.com/black-friday-sales/uppers-rifle-kits.html

Midway USA has the AR Stoner line with sale prices in the same range. Currently they offer 5.56 and 7.62x39 kits. With so much competition in that market it makes me wonder why companies like Savage to decide that now is the time to jump in.

Midway USA has the AR Stoner line with sale prices in the same range. Currently they offer 5.56 and 7.62x39 kits. With so much competition in that market it makes me wonder why companies like Savage to decide that now is the time to jump in.
Yup & Toreass came out with one as well way overpriced:rofl:

Yup & Toreass came out with one as well way overpriced:rofl:
Wow! I must have missed that one. I'm waiting for some company to come up with a new rifle design that's not AR based and not $2500.00. Oh and not a hideous bullpup design. How bout a Mini 14 that uses AR mags? Or maybe a Kel Tec SU16D in 7.62x39 .

1DB181DF-0B84-4806-BC37-A03E750074DD.jpeg
Wow! I must have missed that one. I'm waiting for some company to come up with a new rifle design that's not AR based and not $2500.00. Oh and not a hideous bullpup design. How bout a Mini 14 that uses AR mags? Or maybe a Kel Tec SU16D in 7.62x39 .
Thats why I stick with Sig,Sig Rattler in 300 black and it’s a pistol

View attachment 1399431
Thats why I stick with Sig,Sig Rattler in 300 black and it’s a pistol
Well that's cool and all but it's still basically an AR. I dig ARs and really dig AKs but I'm ready for something new that's not based on either one. I dig the wood and steel traditional looks of the Mini 14/30 but it's kinda dated too and the mags are expensive. I would like to see a a new wood and steel semi auto carbine. I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be wood and steel. Just something new that gets away from the AR design and doesn't look like a science fiction weapon and costs $3K.

Back
Top Bottom