• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rivalry weekend. GA/Ga tech. Anybody else going?

Dude, GT got nuked by DUKE last week (and 5 other teams this year) so you might not get the concept of a record or win streak over an opponent. Slowly count the red squares in the screen shots I posted. Ask Paul Johnson if you need help figuring it out. ;)
And UGA got beat by Auburn who was ranked like no 9.

Dude, GT got nuked by DUKE last week (and 5 other teams this year) so you might not get the concept of a record or win streak over an opponent. Slowly count the red squares in the screen shots I posted. Ask Paul Johnson if you need help figuring it out. ;)
Also Georgia tech as 4 national championship vs Georgia 2

I believe the gentleman was referring to the fact that Tech, unlike Auburn, is a weak ACC team, which would be incapable of ever having a winning season if they played in the superior SEC.
Tech also has 4 Heisman winners vs Georgia 2

Just thought if one was to run a state they would have a better record.

I believe the gentleman was referring to the fact that Tech, unlike Auburn, is a weak ACC team, which would be incapable of ever having a winning season if they played in the superior SEC.

Indeed sir.
Tech is 0-2 this year against SEC opponents.

Indeed sir.
Tech is 0-2 this year against SEC opponents.
Yes but let's not forget thay tech was in the SEC till they started being corrupt and blocking tech from getting players. And one year does not account for their whole career

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom