• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

River bend gun club question

se 5.2, page 38, I know we do allow more for those with the certification badge, and I know PCC's were allowed and 556 in certain bays.
Yup I saw that and edited my post above you. Really I’m just seeing if anyone says it’s over crowded or if anyone can give me leads on how to obtain two signatures.

I might have misinterpreted their map. It looked like they had a handful of action bays like my old range in Pa that I realized spoiled me.
There are around 15 action bays.

It’s the most diverse range in the Atlanta area.

Over 500 acres.
- 15 pistol bays
- 100yd rifle
- 200yd rifle
- 600yd precision rifle
- 550m silhouette range with provided steel
- shotgun hill
- sporting clays
- dedicated 100yd rimfire

Stellar facility and it’s never full. Always a venue to shoot on

Yup I saw that and edited my post above you. Really I’m just seeing if anyone says it’s over crowded or if anyone can give me leads on how to obtain two signatures.
Go shoot one of the matches on their calendar. All matches are open to the public. Chat up the shooters. You’ll find 2 folks willing to sign your form, once you show some competency.

http://www.rbgc.org/calendar/2020/nov_2020.html

There are around 15 action bays.

It’s the most diverse range in the Atlanta area.

Over 500 acres.
- 15 pistol bays
- 100yd rifle
- 200yd rifle
- 600yd precision rifle
- 550m silhouette range with provided steel
- shotgun hill
- sporting clays
- dedicated 100yd rimfire

Stellar facility and it’s never full. Always a venue to shoot on

oof stop teasing. How wild you recommend to go about getting the needed signatures to join? Would I need 2 signatures and my fiancé need two signatures? Or are we good to go if I can just get a membership, since we are the same household?

oof stop teasing. How wild you recommend to go about getting the needed signatures to join? Would I need 2 signatures and my fiancé need two signatures? Or are we good to go if I can just get a membership, since we are the same household?
One membership. She just need to do the range orientation with you. You’ll both get membership cards.

Go shoot one of the matches on their calendar. All matches are open to the public. Chat up the shooters. You’ll find 2 folks willing to sign your form, once you show some competency.

Agreed with this. That’s pretty much the way everybody does it. Easy to get two people to sign off...

And no. I’ve never seen it crowded. Very uncrowded by public range standards. Usually when I go I’m trying to get the whole range to myself. And I get that at least half the time.

Agreed with this. That’s pretty much the way everybody does it. Easy to get two people to sign off...

And no. I’ve never seen it crowded. Very uncrowded by public range standards. Usually when I go I’m trying to get the whole range to myself. And I get that at least half the time.

I’ll try that. I’ve done courses and do biathalons but have never done IDPA. This gives me an excuse to try it.
Doesn’t even need to be IDPA or uspsa.

They do an “action pistol” match that hosted by the club with their own rules. It’s designed for newer shooters.

90% of the shooters are members.

3rd Saturday of the month.

Back
Top Bottom