River Bend Members who shoot Saturday Skeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSB

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Tangent of a Whirling Dervish
38   0
Reaction score
Looking to contact one or more skeet shooting members from River Bend gun club. Preferably members who shoot on Saturdays, I'm not available to shoot during the week due to my work schedule. I'd like to attend as a guest of a member and yes, I know this is a big ask from a member. I'm a Cherokee Gun Club member. I've shot many USPSA pistol matches at River Bend in the past, but never been anywhere else beyond the pistol bays. I've been shooting skeet since 1989. No stranger to the safety, fields, clubs, rules and etiquette of a gun club. If you have shot skeet at Cherokee we have probably met or shot together. If your willing to sponsor/invite a guest please send me a PM for contact information. I've shot South River many times and now I'm looking to branch and travel, visit other clubs, and meet other skeet shooters around Atlanta, hopefully make a few new friends and break a few targets along the way. Notice I didn't say break a few straights along the way. It's not for lack of effort. I shoot a K-80 in sub gauges.

To quote TRoss "There are no easy targets on 7".

Thank you.

RSB

Look at the calendar you can show up to any match and shoot as a guest. At that point you can ask a member to sign for you or the RO to sign after they have seen you shoot and handle firearms in a safe manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom