• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

River Bend Precision Rifle Match - Dawsonville, GA

As far as I know, all "matches" at Riverbend are open to non-members, but they may pay a few more bucks in the regisration fee and will have to read and sign a liability waiver to participate.
I've shot a bunch of rifle and pistol matches at RBGC and never as a member, nor even as a "guest" of a member.

Yes, every stage of this match has a provided prop.

The tripod has a variety of ways it can be used.
My question was directed expressly at the provided tripod not stairs and rooftops, etc.
As it was, with the restrictions applied to the tripod the stage worked just fine. But in any other situation where you will shoot from the tripod as you see fit, yes, I would prefer my own equipment.

My question was directed expressly at the provided tripod not stairs and rooftops, etc.
As it was, with the restrictions applied to the tripod the stage worked just fine. But in any other situation where you will shoot from the tripod as you see fit, yes, I would prefer my own equipment.
I am sure, I required folks to use that tripod as not all shooters have tripods, or if they do they might not be comparable in quality to others.

Back
Top Bottom