• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend gun clubs 5k/10k run and gun april 30th

Your stuff is usually not getting completely submerged. Bruce runs a good match that's not as "intense" as some of the other RnGs. A RDS would be just fine, biggest thing is having a good holster for the pistol.

As for targets, there will be one stage that will most likely go to 500ish yards, but most are inside 100. Don't let one stage dissuade you if you're worried about distance.

Have never done one of these, how far are the targets? Are beginners welcome at this one?

Always welcome at any run n gun events. Never let your first event get to you. In all I do I always competing against myself first and foremost

sheep dog sheep dog there are guys running $12k with of rifles pistols and optics and guts running $650.00 worth of rifle pistols and optics. Your stuff doesn't get that thrashed after many many many of these things show wear but in the end your using them for the intended purpose . The main thing is to just have fun and see how you perform and your kit performs. Loads of fun and bring a few beers for after your done and hang out.

I did the 10k last year and had a lot of fun. I’m betting there will be the 600 yard stage again. My advice is to slow down and try to be accurate. Don’t worry about rushing just try to hit all your targets.

Back
Top Bottom