• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend gun clubs 5k/10k run and gun april 30th

Got on the wait-list. I expect to get in as I was waitlisted last year and maybe the year before and got in both times. Kinda want to run something unique and not the competition rifle. But really don't want to run something stupid heavy. Tempted on getting the Galil ARM out.

Got on the wait-list. I expect to get in as I was waitlisted last year and maybe the year before and got in both times. Kinda want to run something unique and not the competition rifle. But really don't want to run something stupid heavy. Tempted on getting the Galil ARM out.
Lever gun with lvpo

Gross, I'm not a cowboy. I was thinking more like a belt fed or something more modern but not the typical AR. Maybe a galil, cetme, RPD, FAL. Trying to load belts under a timer would be interesting.
I'll be your ammo bearer if you run the rpd. I'm serious

Better practice your wind sprints. Those that know, know.

To the beginners, you can run whatever you want. You can run a red dot; however, most top competitors run LPVOs and red dots on pistol. There are no classes. Typically RBGC run and gun doesn’t have the mud and water that the other events do. There will likely be a water crossing (little creek), some sand and some low crawling, and a wall to climb. Most of the run will be on road vs trails, dirt roads and woods that the other events have. You can walk the whole thing if you want, run all of it, or a combo. Completing the course is a win for most people. It’s a good challenge for yourself and your gear. You are scored 50% run time and 50% shooting score.

Back
Top Bottom