• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend gun clubs 5k/10k run and gun april 30th

Better practice your wind sprints. Those that know, know.

To the beginners, you can run whatever you want. You can run a red dot; however, most top competitors run LPVOs and red dots on pistol. There are no classes. Typically RBGC run and gun doesn’t have the mud and water that the other events do. There will likely be a water crossing (little creek), some sand and some low crawling, and a wall to climb. Most of the run will be on road vs trails, dirt roads and woods that the other events have. You can walk the whole thing if you want, run all of it, or a combo. Completing the course is a win for most people. It’s a good challenge for yourself and your gear. You are scored 50% run time and 50% shooting score.

What stage are you ROing?

Better practice your wind sprints. Those that know, know.

To the beginners, you can run whatever you want. You can run a red dot; however, most top competitors run LPVOs and red dots on pistol. There are no classes. Typically RBGC run and gun doesn’t have the mud and water that the other events do. There will likely be a water crossing (little creek), some sand and some low crawling, and a wall to climb. Most of the run will be on road vs trails, dirt roads and woods that the other events have. You can walk the whole thing if you want, run all of it, or a combo. Completing the course is a win for most people. It’s a good challenge for yourself and your gear. You are scored 50% run time and 50% shooting score.
Good, tell them to put the rifle box on the left and pistol box on the right. Save the ROs a lot of hassle 89% of the time.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Good, tell them to put the rifle box on the left and pistol box on the right. Save the ROs a lot of hassle 89% of the time.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Yes that would helped a lot actually. Breaking the 180 on that stage is very easy, I’ll just leave it at that.

Anyone have a payment link?

"Thank you for registering for this year's RBGC Run-and-Gun!

ROs, you will be getting additional emails about skills and duties.

Shooters make sure you read the pricing carefully before you make payment and note I need your payment before March 28th or your slot will be given to wait-listed shooters.

RBGC members:
$5 for the 5k
$10 for the 10k

NON-RBGC members:
$40 for the 5k
$80 for the 10k

Please save this email as the link below is your registration page where you can edit your registration details.
NOTE: don't share this link with others unless you want them to see or edit your registration information"

Anyone have a payment link?

"Thank you for registering for this year's RBGC Run-and-Gun!

ROs, you will be getting additional emails about skills and duties.

Shooters make sure you read the pricing carefully before you make payment and note I need your payment before March 28th or your slot will be given to wait-listed shooters.

RBGC members:
$5 for the 5k
$10 for the 10k

NON-RBGC members:
$40 for the 5k
$80 for the 10k

Please save this email as the link below is your registration page where you can edit your registration details.
NOTE: don't share this link with others unless you want them to see or edit your registration information"
Payment is check or PayPal to Bruce’s account

Has anyone seen details about the stages yet? I was wondering around and saw that rifleman weekend was that same weekend. If the calendar is right then I'm sure we will not be doing the 600yrd stage. Curious to see what this year will hold.

Back
Top Bottom