• $50

• Tacos al pastor

Results are only viewable after voting.

GFB

Default rank 5000+ posts
. . .
24   0
Reaction score
If you were to guess, with the current price per share of Rivian around $27, do you expect it to hit $10 or $50 first going forward?

Scaringe is steamrolling his company right through the taxpayers of Walton and Morgan counties with no regard for surrounding landowners. This has all been done against the wishes of homeowners for miles around. Rivian is ruining the quality of life for thousands of Georgians who live here. Of course this was possible by appointing an unelected committee(JDA) to negotiate secretly with Rivian.
I fervently hope the incoming recession bankrupts the company.

Scaringe is steamrolling his company right through the taxpayers of Walton and Morgan counties with no regard for surrounding landowners. This has all been done against the wishes of homeowners for miles around. Rivian is ruining the quality of life for thousands of Georgians who live here. Of course this was possible by appointing an unelected committee(JDA) to negotiate secretly with Rivian.
I fervently hope the incoming recession bankrupts the company.
Come on back home to the coast.
Worked for me.

Ford and Rivian have on going partnership and Ford has invested at least 500 million dollars.
I think Rivian will be a competitor into the future and will over come their initial growing pains as long as production can keep up.
A tremendous amount of capital has already been spent and they are indebted.
I'm thinking too big to fail. They will borrow more. Their current investors and new ones will throw money at Rivian for several more years to come.

Ford and Rivian have on going partnership and Ford has invested at least 500 million dollars.
I think Rivian will be a competitor into the future and will over come their initial growing pains as long as production can keep up.
A tremendous amount of capital has already been spent and they are indebted.
I'm thinking too big to fail. They will borrow more. Their current investors and new ones will throw money at Rivian for several more years to come.
But, will buyers?

All things being equal electric vehicles are more reliable.
If fit & finish are top notch, buyers will inherently trust Rivian more than not.

The only question is production. If you make it the buyers will come. Only exception would be a recession.

All things being equal electric vehicles are more reliable.
If fit & finish are top notch, buyers will inherently trust Rivian more than not.

The only question is production. If you make it the buyers will come. Only exception would be the cost.
51AA10E3-5B67-48B2-B272-1329F3A45DE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom