• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rivian stock

Which share price will come first?

• $10

• $50

• Tacos al pastor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't mind me. I'm emotionally invested in their failure. Good luck in the Peach Bowl. Go Dawgs!
Meh. People need jobs. Not just in ‘Lanna. You could be in Bryan County and be in an even worse boat right now, potentially. Consequences of being in a booming state. If Georgia weren’t growing its GDP, I’d be in Alabama.

Wanted to revisit this thread, because there is some potential tailwind for Rivian stock:

Ford declared a special dividend yesterday. Reason: They've nearly unwound their entire Rivian position, and they are essentially giving the profit they made on the investment to their shareholders.

Ford has been steadily selling what originally amounted to 10% stake in Rivian. Now that they are just about finished, it means the selling pressure (and downward price pressure) they've applied is just about over.

All things being equal (which they never are), Rivian stock price may start to drift up a bit, without that regular but abnormal selling going on.

If you're holding Rivian shares, this may help. If you were on the fence about buying, this might be a reason to get off the fence.

I wouldn't bet my lunch money, but a small position might be worth the risk.

Wanted to revisit this thread, because there is some potential tailwind for Rivian stock:

Ford declared a special dividend yesterday. Reason: They've nearly unwound their entire Rivian position, and they are essentially giving the profit they made on the investment to their shareholders.

Ford has been steadily selling what originally amounted to 10% stake in Rivian. Now that they are just about finished, it means the selling pressure (and downward price pressure) they've applied is just about over.

All things being equal (which they never are), Rivian stock price may start to drift up a bit, without that regular but abnormal selling going on.

If you're holding Rivian shares, this may help. If you were on the fence about buying, this might be a reason to get off the fence.

I wouldn't bet my lunch money, but a small position might be worth the risk.
Profit? You think Ford made a profit on Rivian stock?

Back
Top Bottom