• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK gun show 2/9/19-2/10/19

Today was better than me going to the movies.....not by much.

I couldn't find any scores or had to buy items. There was a ATI a guy brought in but out of my price range let alone skill capabilities.

Still nice to walk around and talk to folks.

EDIT Opps..i went to Forest Park Farmers Market

Today was better than me going to the movies.....not by much.

I couldn't find any scores or had to buy items. There was a ATI a guy brought in but out of my price range let alone skill capabilities.

Still nice to walk around and talk to folks.

EDIT Opps..i went to Forest Park Farmers Market
I was there today, it was decent but no great deals like you said ( at least on items I know a little about). Did buy some ammo from a nice guy, PnR Ammunition 9mm 124 HBRN, to try out and see if I like it. Was cheap and made here locally in GA plus according to the guy each round is hand inspected. Anyone know the company or Ray?

Did see a decent deal on a M&P sheild 2.0 for $360ish but I'm not a fan of the grip texture on those.

Anyone else find anything?

gun show 3.jpg

I was there today, it was decent but no great deals like you said ( at least on items I know a little about). Did buy some ammo from a nice guy, PnR Ammunition 9mm 124 HBRN, to try out and see if I like it. Was cheap and made here locally in GA plus according to the guy each round is hand inspected. Anyone know the company or Ray?

Never had a problem with their stuff.
Tom has a 40 m&p for $250.

Back
Top Bottom