• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

rk gun show lawrenceville

The next "big" RK show at the Expo Center is Feb 15-16, but after the last one in December, I'm considering skipping it. It's a shame gun shows are dying a slow death, but the business model seems to be fading away.

The next "big" RK show at the Expo Center is Feb 15-16, but after the last one in December, I'm considering skipping it. It's a shame gun shows are dying a slow death, but the business model seems to be fading away.
Internet is killing new gun sales at shows. Milsurp is drying up. No cheap kits and receivers. They really need to reposition as "collector's shows" I think. Try to get more parts people/vendors, collectible guns (truly collectible, not G19s). Maybe one per year. No pain bracelets, back up cameras, ChiCom crap knives, vinyl windows, dog vests, etc.

Sounds like it wasn’t worth it. Glad I didn’t go either. Maybe it’s the time of year though. I wonder if it will pick up after tax season when everyone has their tax returns?

Internet is killing new gun sales at shows. Milsurp is drying up. No cheap kits and receivers. They really need to reposition as "collector's shows" I think. Try to get more parts people/vendors, collectible guns (truly collectible, not G19s). Maybe one per year. No pain bracelets, back up cameras, ChiCom crap knives, vinyl windows, dog vests, etc.

You forgot morale patches, jerky, T shirts, stun guns and dare I say SOAP.

Back
Top Bottom