• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

rk gun show lawrenceville

You forgot morale patches, jerky, T shirts, stun guns and dare I say SOAP.
Oh no you dint! Besides. Hayata and Mrs. Hayata are performing a public service by sailing soap to neckbeards who might not otherwise be aware of it's existence.

I went with 1 New ODT member, I bought (15) AK-47 magazines all new in plastic. $9 each MagPul, I also bought a Custom Walking Cane that my NAA .22 gun fits into the Cane , they are Custom built canes built by a gentleman who owns Gun n Canes!

Reactions: MRH
I went with 1 New ODT member, I bought (15) AK-47 magazines all new in plastic. $9 each MagPul, I also bought a Custom Walking Cane that my NAA .22 gun fits into the Cane , they are Custom built canes built by a gentleman who owns Gun n Canes!
More info on the can gun maker please!

Don't hate the player, hate the GAME...

:behindsofa:

We've only sold at the December RK show a couple of times. The gun show is so much more fun from the inside. My son and I have a great time and he always ends up with something.

Oh, and be sure to look for us at ODT10!

20200127_080131_resized.jpg
20200127_080210_resized.jpg
20200127_080109_resized.jpg
20200127_080201_resized.jpg
20200127_080136_resized.jpg

Here are a couple of Pictures of the Cane, I bought for my .22lr, NAA. The Gun fits in the top of the Cane, the bottom Rubber piece screws off and holds extra rounds. The wood piece goes on top of the Cane when you are not carrying your NAA.

I started attending and having tables at “Gunshows” in the early 70’s. There were only a couple a year as best I remember. Georgia Arms collectors in downtown Regency basement , Farmers Market, Fulton County Fairgrounds, etc. Columbus at the old Riverfront auditorium, Macon Coliseum, Birmingham etc. there were hundreds of tables with very few Licensed Dealers.
Today it’s reversed , however there are a few “ collectors “ still there with tables as a HOBBY, and not a Business. I still buy, trade and sell stuff as a HOBBY , and theres no where else people like me can go to do that. We get to see and talk to like minded people that come for the same interest, a HOBBY. I have Milsurp arms WW1/WW2 mainly , some collectible competition handguns and rifles. Odd and ends from 50 years of shooting. I am a former High Power and bench rest competitor so sometimes I have those type items etc for sale also.
I am not happy with the way it has changed through the years either. But also not happy with people who proclaim to not waste your time going. I would say that if people were really interested in bringing back gun shows, then maybe a little more involvement from the peanut gallery might help. As Hayata said, it’s a lot more interesting from the inside. If you don’t want to go, don’t go. But lighten up on the generalized negative stuff. Specific negatives are okay.

Back
Top Bottom