• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Gun Show This Weekend...Anybody Going?

Can we conceal carry in this venue couldn't find anything on their website? North Carolina was weird some locations allowed others didn't according to who owned property.

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." Mat 10:34

Can we conceal carry in this venue couldn't find anything on their website? North Carolina was weird some locations allowed others didn't according to who owned property.

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." Mat 10:34

"Technically" all firearms are to be checked and zip tied at the door.

Having said that...

:rockon:

I'll be there! Going to bring my boys with me, my 16yr old has a job interview first, when that's over we'll be heading that way!
Bringing my 1967 walther in .22lr to possibly part ways with and get something milsurp :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, there's a husband/wife out of Illinois that have a wide variety of plates, dueling trees, reactive targets, etc. He's got legit prices, too.

Chambliss welding? He's good people. I bought a couple of their silhouette flappers last time. Good prices.

media

Back
Top Bottom