• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Show at ATL Expo Center Feb 16th-17th, 2019

I enjoyed the gun show. No, I did not buy anything, but I looked. Prices were high, but not stupid high. Old Patriot, the aisles kept getting blocked up. I thought they were too narrow. Same show, two different opinions! lol The place was crowded. Lots of buyers at the show.
Oh, before I forget, TKim at Tactical Leather, his work looked better in person than the pictures he has posted. Good looking stuff.
TKim does great work. I agree the pictures really don’t show just how good his stuff is. Quality for sure!

Waze app for traffic. 285 was shut down just past the exit for a very long time. Place was empty until noon. Glad i went 85-75

Pricing was standard retail. One table had $50 off.
It was a head on collision it looked like. 3 cars involved that I saw. We got there about 10 or so. Came in from 285 west. 2 cars totally demolished.

I hope one of these idiots weren’t ODT brethren. Tight parking when crowded and these two idiots don’t know how big their trucks are.

E01F19CB-4B92-4DFB-A2A5-94D613CD1FDA.jpeg
06CB6D4A-AE02-4C9C-A504-ED7A0538E1E0.jpeg

Finally got there around 11:45 or so. Delays because of the demo derby. I would say it was a good show, but then I haven't been in a good long time. Finally got to meet Tony (@TKIM ) of Tactical Gun Leather! Great guy and AWESOME rigs! Saw @JWC but he was busy. Also saw @1gunsnotenough , again busy.....
Bought some ammo.....Didn't cell/sell/sale/sail my 1911. @bigB0$$ was with me and he didn't get rid of the Block 19 he took.
@Brother Bear didn't trade/sell his Sig......but we all had a dang good time and dropped some du$t! Glad we went and lookin' foward to the next show.

Back
Top Bottom