• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Show Atlanta Expo

I'm planning on coming Saturday, provided I can get my brakes replaced and Emissions check done on my truck 1st.
I was just about to start a thread on this, seeing what people were bringing to sell, sale or sail!

Definitely. Always love attending this show. You never know what you might find there. Probably will be taking a Colt Python and AR Pistol to try and sell. Hoping for some Christmas shoppers with some extra cash to spare!

I will definitely be there. We should be supporting each other. Other than weaponry and ammo you will find organizations and people of like mind to hobnob with. Make some friends. Say Hi if you see me.

I'm going. Looking for a Garand so I can save the Anniston drive. Also looking for a 12 gauge. Perhaps a semi auto like a mossberg 930 or 935. Then I could always like a 20 gauge OU or SxS. Perhaps some more milsurps or ammo. Maybe Kenzie's optics will have good vortex deals. I'll have to checkout the gen IIs....oh boy I need to bring cash. It's Christmas time!!! Always looking for a JM Marlin in 35 remington as well...

Back
Top Bottom