• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK show this weekend Atlanta expo center...Who all is going?!!

Didnt hear that.

im not doing this one, it was too close to the last one and too close to the one in december. bad form IMO for RK to book this show so close to each other, although i understand why they did.

eta: that and i am still a little spooked by the round that was fired off 4 tables away from me by a FUDD.

ill be at the 1 in december... will have 100k 9mm ammo JHP and 115gr.

From what I've heard, the gun shows have been terrible. Terrible meaning outrageous pricing. Can anyone confirm/disprove this? I was thinking of going to the one at the ATL Expo center this weekend, but if the prices have been outrageous, I don't want to waste my time and money

From what I've heard, the gun shows have been terrible. Terrible meaning outrageous pricing. Can anyone confirm/disprove this? I was thinking of going to the one at the ATL Expo center this weekend, but if the prices have been outrageous, I don't want to waste my time and money

The market as a whole is up everywhere. Gun shows are not exempt to current pricing. I went to the last show. Prices were up, and guns/ammo were selling at a brisk pace.

If you want to get out of the house, look around, maybe look for a random deal here and there or maybe a part, it's a good time. If you're looking for halfway decent pricing on a wide variety of guns/ammo, I'd stay home.

The first show since the virus was ok depending what you were looking for. One cat had a table with only ammo, 9mm FMJ 50 round box was $40. $50 for JHP for 50 rounds. I doubt that is still the prices since more ammo is available now. But who knows.

If you are thinking of the salad days prices, yes they are gone for the foreseeable future, however, if you are thinking of current market prices (i.e. gunbroker) than I'm sure there are plenty of deals to be had without paying the shipping prices! I know I'll have sub gunbroker prices albeit I will not be selling at the GLUT prices we've had before the current prices. It's like stock prices, sometimes they are high and sometimes they are low, don't expect low stock prices when the markets at the top end of the curve and you won't be disappointed. Capitalism is a beautiful thing! It's all about supply and demand.

You should stayhome, I would hate for you to be disapointed with the current pricing.......

Back
Top Bottom