• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK show this weekend Atlanta expo center...Who all is going?!!

MusicBach

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
10   0
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a bunch of ammo and some odds and ends I'd like to sell and was thinking of reserving a table at the RK show at the Atlanta Expo center, but when i went to pay for the table they request a vendor tax ID#. Ok they said to just put in 00000 as the tax ID. Hope to see everybody there!

What calibers do you have?

Hi,

I have a bunch of ammo and some odds and ends I'd like to sell and was thinking of reserving a table at the RK show at the Atlanta Expo center, but when i went to pay for the table they request a vendor tax ID#. Ok they said to just put in 00000 as the tax ID. Hope to see everybody there!

Hi,

I setup for the first time this past weekend at the Gwinnett Fairgrounds show and don't recall seeing anything about a tax ID # on their form. If your not an FFL then you shouldn't have to fill any of that info out.

Once you know where your table is at, then post an update and I'll try and swing by and say hello!

I just bought a table. I put a bunch of zeroes for my id #. Wrote a note in the comment section... private seller. Guns / ammo / accessories.
I’ll let you know if there are any problems. I haven’t done a show in probably 6 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom